Regardless of the industry in which they activate in, business owners all over the world try to make their processes more effective, by automating those. Luckily, in recent years, web development companies specialized in creating management software for enterprises of all sizes. Under the generic name of CRM tools, they gained more and more popularity across users. An amazing product of this kind is the one from bpm’online, gathering a multitude of features that certainly come to ease the activity and processes inside a law firm. Below are some interesting aspects of investing in a case management tool or even a simple CRM product.
What is a case management tool?
Simply put, a product of this kind is a software product that will compress an enormous amount of client data, and by this, will help the team better manage their time and workflow. Depending on the features integrated into it, it will provide different levels of functionality. One of the reputable CRM software creators on the market is bpm’online.
Relevant features for a case management tool
For instance, the bpm’online software, and several others as well, have some amazing features in common:
- A business process management tool: it will provide the necessary technological means to automate all the processes existing in this type of business establishment. The tool is incredibly useful, having integrated document approval features, as well as collaboration features. These will make the working on complex projects that involve multiple teams considerably easier. Also, the process templates will certainly make organizing and automate easier.
- A case management tool: designed as a Dynamic Case Management tool, this segment of the pack will help law firms to pick and choose the best path of activity for their particular case. Nevertheless, the interface is a user-friendly one, which is easy to adapt to multiple cases and requirements. It also has an analytic feature integrated that will help law firms analyze their processes and make the best decisions.
- System designer features: although coding knowledge is not necessary, this program will allow each customer to personalize their interface and tools integrated and customize the program as needed. The Section Wizard tool will improve customization even more accessible.
- Core configuration and organizational structure management features: these two features will allow law firm owners manage more effectively their employees and clients, review each employee’s activity and potential, as well as bring competent modifications to the company’s organizational structure.
Choosing a case management system
These are only a few of the most important features CRM software should compress. Of course, there are other options available on the market, such as PipeDrive or amoCRM. Only make sure that you assess correctly the processes that you need to automate.
- Look at the diversity of your practices;
- Assess the processes at which your company is showing a deficit;
- How well-trained are your employees in handling a computer?
- How much time do you need to implement the system?
These are all coordinates a law firm owner should pay attention to before choosing a similar tool. As a general rule, you should articulate your company’s activity with the features of a system, before investing in it.